Universal Credit Support

Claiming Universal Credit

If you wish to make a claim for Universal Credit you need to go to www.gov.uk/universal-credit

Citizens Advice are able to assist with digital and budgeting requirements associated with Universal Credit.

If you want advice or help to apply for Universal Credit, contact your nearest Citizens Advice. They can also provide assistance including personal budgeting support. There are Citizen Advice in Grantham, Stamford, Bourne, Market Deeping and Deeping St James. You can find their opening times and location by searching for Citizens Advice Bureau online.

You need to claim for both Universal Credit and Council Tax at the same time.

Was this page useful?

A-Z of Services

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z