Request a Local Land Charges search

Information on how to request a local land charges search

To request a land charges search, please contact us

Please note: The LLC1 and CON29 forms are not available from land charges but can be purchased from legal stationers and solicitors.

A plan is required based on the current Ordnance Survey detail, clearly showing the extent of the property you are searching against.

Please also submit an LLC1 and the relevant CON29 form and ensure a plan is attached.

By email

By post 

Local Land Charges
Council Offices
The Picture House
St Peters Hill
NG31 6TT

We accept payment by cheque or credit card.

Cheques should be made payable to South Kesteven District Council and should be sent with your application forms.

Credit card payments should be made by telephoning our Customer Service Centre on 01476 40 60 80.

Further enquiries

Drainage Enquiries

Drainage enquiries should be directed to the sewerage undertakers who are Anglian Water and Severn Trent. Both companies have websites.

Solicitors or conveyancers can set up an account and apply online.

For Anglian Water services apply to:
Geodesys Ltd
PO Box 485
PE29 6YB

Tel: 01480 323889
DX 123730



For Severn Trent Water apply to:
Conveyancing Search Service
PO Box 6187
Nottingham NG5 1LE
Tel: 0115 9627269
Fax: 0115 9627132
DX 26205 Sherwood Rise



Highways Enquiries

Highways enquiries should by directed to:
Lincolnshire County Council
Highways Searches
Lincoln City Council
4th Floor
City Hall
Beaumont Fee
Tel: 01522 552222


Was this page useful?

A-Z of Services

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z