Report anti-social behaviour

Once we have received your complaint you can be assured of our best attention. We will treat your complaint in confidence.

How to deal with anti-social behaviour:

Try speaking to the people causing the problem:

Before making a report about anti-social behaviour, you can try some of the following:

  • try speaking to the people that are causing the problem in a calm manner - they might not realise that it is affecting you

  • contact neighbours who may also be concerned and are prepared to help

  • keep a diary of events (including the date, time and problem) this can be vital intelligence in helping to support prosecutions or interventions

  • contact your local police (dial 101 if it is not an emergency)

  • consider launching a Neighbourhood Watch Scheme

Download an anti-social behaviour incident diary

Download our guidance on keeping an incident diary


Report the anti-social behaviour:

If you are experiencing problems with anti-social behaviour, have any concerns about it or other community safety issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If the anti-social behaviour relates to council property, or other registered social landlord (housing association) property, please contact the housing officer who covers your area or report using our online form.

For other kinds of anti-social behaviour, such as criminal activity, you should contact the police - use 101 if it is not an emergency (call 999 if it is an emergency).

Was this page useful?

A-Z of Services

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z