- Welcome to South Kesteven - Welcome to SK - ласкаво просимо [1Mb]
- Ласкаво просимо до Саут Кестівена - ласкаво просимо - Welcome to SK [1Mb]
Find out more about Lincolnshire's Ukraine Response
In response to the Ukraine situation, the Lincolnshire Resettlement Partnership is supporting local communities to offer people from Ukraine the warmest possible welcome to the county.
- considering housing and education provision
- access to translation services
- emotional and practical support
There is now also new advice for Ukrainian arrivals at the Connect to Support Lincolnshire website.
Message from SKDC Leader Cllr Kelham Cooke:
The humanitarian crisis resulting from the Russian invasion of Ukraine has affected millions of people and touched the hearts of every one of us.
South Kesteven District Council has a history of offering support for refugees, including recently to Afghan nationals, and will closely review needs and requirements with a view to doing so again to Ukrainian nationals where appropriate.
Aid agencies and other organisations are providing all the support they can, and the UK Government has put in place two schemes to support refugees.
Homes for Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme: Updated UK Government guidance
Find out all about the Homes for Ukraine scheme, including FAQs and how to register your interest.
Guidance for Ukrainian nationals and their family members to come to the UK under the Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme can be found here: Factsheet (translations available via buttons in top right of page)
Further updates will be provided as more details become available.
Ukraine Family Scheme
This will increase the number of people from Ukraine who are eligible to come to the UK to be reunited with their families.
As well as immediate family members, British nationals and people of any nationality settled in the UK will now be supported to bring parents, grandparents, children and siblings from Ukraine to the UK.
Government guidance on the Ukraine Family Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk.
Many residents of South Kesteven are showing their generosity through various appeals and financial donations to the following organisations are preferred:
- The British Red Cross - Ukraine Crisis Appeal | British Red Cross
- The UNHCR Refugee Agency - Donate to UK for UNHCR
- UNICEF - Donate online - Unicef UK
- The Association of Ukrainians in Great Britain - Help Ukraine Emergency Appeal
- Save the Children Ukraine Appeal | Donate | Save the Children UK