SKDC holds a wide variety of personal data which is used to deliver public services. We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
For the service you have requested, and to monitor and improve our performance in responding to your request.
- To allow us to be able to communicate and provide services and benefits appropriate to your needs.
- To ensure that we meet our legal obligations and to exercise our statutory powers in the public interest.
- Where necessary, for law enforcement functions.
- Where necessary, to protect individuals from harm or injury.
- To allow the statistical analysis of data so we can plan the provision of services.