Club premises certificate

You need a club premises certificate to authorise the supply of alcohol and regulated entertainment in a qualifying club.

If you operate a private members' club (such as working men's clubs, social clubs, etc.) you can apply to us for authorisation to use the club premises for relevant activities.

You need a certificate to:

  • sell or supply alcohol to members or guests

  • provide regulated entertainment, like musical performances or film screenings, for members or guests

You do not need to appoint a designated premises supervisor (DPS) if you hold a club premises certificate. Responsibility for the supply of alcohol rests with the committee of the club.

Was this page useful?

A-Z of Services

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z