The Corn Exchange dates back to 1870 and was built on the site of the old post office on Abbey Road. The original building was designed as a public hall and corn exchange which was held in the large main hall with a stage and retiring rooms. Today the Corn Exchange has received a completely new facelift. The new South Kesteven Community Access Point was opened at the Corn Exchange in 2013 bringing all town, district and county council services under one roof together with the public library from South Street and the Registry Office from West Street. The main hall continues to be used as a major venue for social occasions ranging from dinner dances, meetings of local community groups, regular productions by the local amateur dramatic societies, pop concerts and other stage entertainment, it is now licensed as a venue for marriages and civil partnerships. Please contact the House Manager Ian Bland on 01778 423579 to arrange to view the facilities and discuss your requirements.