We want to learn from what our customers have to say and that is why it is so important to us. We need to know if you are happy with the way we dealt with things or alternatively if you feel we got it wrong and could have done something better to meet your expectations.
We do ask that customers submit feedback using appropriate language. Please note that customer contacts that contain abusive or threatening language will not be processed or responded to.Online feedback form
We hope this procedure for dealing with comments, compliments and complaints will make it easier for you to provide us with this valuable feedback.
Customer Feedback Process 2022 [1Mb]
Housing Customer Feedback Policy [451kb]
If you are a Council Tenant please follow this link to access the Housing Service Customer Feedback Policy Customer Feedback - Housing (southkesteven.gov.uk)
We aim to:
- enable our customers to give us their feedback by whatever means they find easiest
- ensure all feedback is responded to fully and efficiently within reasonable timescales
- learn important lessons from all our feedback and share that across all of our organisation
Why do we want your feedback?
All the colleagues within South Kesteven District Council work in line with our values and behaviours and when it comes to customer feedback, there's no exception:
"We listen and respond to our customers"
- we know who our customers are both external and internal
- we listen to our customers and make decisions based on their needs
- we put ourselves in our customers shoes
- we do not pass the buck when something goes wrong
- we are honest when we get things wrong and learn from the feedback people give us