Request a repair to your council property

If you are a council tenant and something is broken or not working properly in your home, you can request a repair online.

To request a repair online, please click on the button below. 

Request a repair

How do I report my gas boiler or fire for repair?

Take a look at our booklet below for further information on  repairs, our service standards and easy steps to maintain your home

Take a look at our Rechargeable Repairs Policy below for details of when we will recharge a tenant to recover the cost of repairing fixtures or fittings to a property in its ownership.