This market is held every Saturday on Narrow Westgate, within the Market Place and Butcher's Row. We currently have approximately 30 traders, both casual and regular.
The market trades between the hours of 8.30am and 3pm. We do request that all traders are set up and ready to trade by 8.30am. All vehicles that are not allocated space on the market must be removed by 8.30am. You can park your car at one of our nearby car parks.
We also have a farmers' market that stands every second Saturday of the month on Butcher's Row. Details are available upon request if you wish to stand on the farmers' markets.
Goods traded on Grantham Market
- Hot food and snack bar
- Plants and cut flowers
- Cheese and Melton Mowbray pies
- Fresh wet fish and seafood
- Key cutting, shoe and watch repairs
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Dried fruit, nuts and herbs
- Magazines and puzzle books
- Vinyl records, LPs and accessories
- Coach tours
- Artisan bread and cakes
- Silver jewellery
- All natural dog treats, snacks and chews
- Homemade authentic jams, chutneys and marmalades
- Peruvian clothing and accessories
- Leather belts, purses and fantasy accessories
- Scented candles, wax melts and accessories
- Authentic curries and snacks
- Bespoke hats and accessories