This market is held every Friday on Broad Street and Ironmonger Street. We currently have approximately 70 traders, both casual and regular. A smaller market is also held every Saturday in Red Lion Square and High Street with around 20 traders.
The market trades between the hours of 8.30am and 3pm. We do request that all traders are set up and ready to trade by 8.30am. All vehicles that are not allocated space on the market must be removed by 8.30am. You can park your car at one of our nearby car parks.
We also have a farmers' market that stands every week/fortnightly on Stamford High Street. Details are available upon request if you wish to stand on the farmers' markets.
Goods traded on Stamford Market
• Fresh meat and sausage • Cheese and eggs • Household items • Garden items • Plants and cut flowers
• Coffee Barista • Magazines and puzzle books • Local grown honey and bee's wax • Hot food and snack bar
• Fresh fruit and vegetables • Underwear and nightwear • Fresh olives, baklava and nuts • Fresh wet fish
• Artisan bread and cakes • Vinyl records, LPs and accessories • Authentic curries and snacks
• Rugs, mats and runners • Tights, socks, gloves and scarves • Roofing repairs and double glazing • Women's fashion
• Men's fashion • Towels, flannels and throws • Dried fruit, nuts and herbs • Watch repairs
• Home furnishings and accessories • Leather bags, purses and belts • Bespoke hats and headwear
• Silver jewellery, earrings and accessories • Bespoke beachwear and accessories • Crockery and China cups
• Silk neck scarves and accessories • Artificial flowers • Silk bedding, pillows and accessories
• Wild bird seed, boxes and feeders • Antiques and trinkets • Homemade jams, chutneys and marmalades
• Handmade wooden goods • All natural dog treats, snacks and chews • Handmade jewellery and pashminas
• Upholstery repair • Vegan body products and accessories • Bamboo socks and accessories
• Mobile motorhome and caravan accessories • Turkish mats, rugs and lamps • Loose fabrics and clothes
• Garden accessories, ornaments and stands • Indian clothing and gifts • Fresh smoked fish, eels, salmon
• Swedish baked goods • Handmade fudge • Mediterranean gourmet BBQ grill • Raw milk products and cheese
• Fresh local flowers and bulbs • Fresh venison meat and sausage • Fresh local lamb and beef
• Spanish foods and cheese • Safety clothing and accessories