Our objectives are to maintain an environment which is pleasing and a pleasant place to live
- maintenance includes grass cutting, weed control, hedgerows, trees, etc.
- we maintain a number of grass roadside verges for the highways authority
- we maintain hundreds of areas of public space, grass and shrub beds, communal spaces, trees , paths etc.
- we maintain our areas to comply with any standards required by law
- we maintain our areas mindful of our obligations to conservation
- we provide a winter salting and snow clearance service in respect of certain footpaths and car parks
- we carry out regular inspections of our neighbourhoods to ensure our contractors are working in accordance with the contract and delivering the service that we specify
- we endeavour to ensure that trees on communal areas are maintained and in a safe condition
Glendale carry out our grounds maintenance services around sheltered accommodation, in communal open spaces and parks, on sports pitches, along county highways and in local churchyards and cemeteries on behalf of South Kesteven District Council. Find out more on the Glendale website >>
Trees located within parks, on general public spaces and within grass roadside verges
- we are currently surveying all tree stock located on South Kesteven District Council property owned land. The survey will ultimately provide the information we require to plan the future maintenance requirements of the stock
- trees situated within grass roadside verge are the responsibility of Lincolnshire County Council
Storm damaged trees
- if a tree situated on council land is storm damaged we will provide an emergency response to assess and if required address the risk of further damage. Either contact us direct or, in case of emergency, the police
- if a tree situated on a grass roadside verge is storm damaged, either contact Lincolnshire County Council direct or in case of emergency, the police