Please find below an application form and guidance on the applying process.
- serve a copy of their application on the police at the address stated within the application form
- give public notice of the application, in the form prescribed by the council
- notice of the application must be given by publishing an advertisement in a local newspaper circulating in South Kesteven not later than 7 days after the date of the application
- where the application relates to premises - display a copy of the notice for 21 days beginning with the date of the application, on or near the premises and in a place where the notice can be conveniently read by the public
- provide a copy of the site notice, the relevant page of the newspaper containing the advertisement, and a certificate confirming that the application has been publicised and served in compliance with the legislation to the Licensing Officer
All applications and renewals, other than uncontested transfers of licence, will be referred to the Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night Refreshment Committee for consideration.
How many sex establishments are there in South Kesteven?
There are currently two:
- a licensed sex shop; on the A1 southbound, near Stoke Rochford
- a sexual entertainment venue ;Taboo Gentlemens' Club, Westgate, Grantham