House to house charitable collections licence

You need a licence to carry out house-to-house collections if you want to collect money or goods (that you plan to sell at a later date) from people's homes for charity. Licences can be valid for up to one year.

Who needs a licence?

You must apply if you are either a:

  • small charity, or
  • local group, e.g. scouts, girl guides

House to house collection licences can be valid for anything up to 1 year.

Please click on the button below to make your application. 

Apply for a licence