For new applications and each subsequent renewal, our veterinary surgeon from the approved list will inspect the premises along with one of our representatives. The vet's fee will be paid by the applicant.
A vet or other inspector will visit and want to see that your dogs:
- live in suitable accommodation
- receive adequate food, water and bedding
- get enough exercise
- are transported in safe and comfortable conditions
- are protected in case of fire or other emergency
- are protected from the spread of disease
Applicants will be required to keep accurate records of their dogs including:
- full names
- date of birth
- address where kept
- date of mating
- details of sire
- birth details
Please contact us in the first instance.
Any licence holder who wishes to appeal against a refused licence or a condition attached to their licence can appeal to their local Magistrates' court.