The following criteria will be considered when the application is evaluated:
- that animals will be kept in suitable accommodation: for example, temperature, size, lighting, ventilation and cleanliness
- adequate food and drink will be provided and animals will be visited regularly
- that animals will not be sold too young
- that steps are taken to prevent disease spreading
- that adequate fire and emergency provisions are in place
Please contact us in the first instance.
Any licence holder who wishes to appeal against a refused licence or a condition attached to their licence can appeal to their local Magistrates' court.