The following criteria will be considered for all applications:
- animals must be kept in suitable accommodation at all times. Suitable accommodation includes construction and size of the accommodation, the number of animals to be housed in it, facilities for exercise, cleanliness and temperature, lighting and ventilation
- suitable food, drink and bedding materials will be provided and that animals are exercised as appropriate and visited regularly
- steps must be taken to prevent and control the spread of disease among animals and that isolation facilities are in place
- adequate protection is provided to animals in the case of fire and other emergencies
- a register is kept containing a description of all animals received, their arrival and departure date and the name and address of the owner. The register should be available for inspection at any time by a local authority officer, veterinary surgeon or practitioner
Please contact us in the first instance.
Any licence holder who wants to appeal against a refused licence or condition attached to their licence can appeal to the Magistrates' court at 358 High Street, Lincoln LN5 7QA.