If you wish to submit a petition against the approval of a licence application there are several things to consider.
- the petition must include:
- your name and address (or that of the petition author, if not you)
- the title of the petition
- the reason for the petition, including to which of the four objectives it refers
- the date(s) on which the signatures are collected
- all this information must be included on each individual page of the petition
- names and addresses should be clearly legible and preferably written in black
- the council will contact you (or the author) regarding the petition; and you (or the author) will be expected to pass on any information to all the signatories
Send your petition to the Licensing team.
|Telephone||01476 40 60 80|