If you wish to submit a petition against the approval of a licence application, there are several things to consider.
- the petition must include:
- your name and address (or that of the petition author)
- the title of the petition
- the reason for the petition, including which of the four objectives it refers to
- the date(s) on which the signatures are collected
- all this information must be included on each individual page of the petition
- names and addresses should be clearly legible and preferably written in black
The council will contact you (or the author) regarding the petition. You (or the author) will be expected to pass on any information to all signatories.
Send your petition to the Licensing team.
|Telephone||01476 40 60 80|