Our Publication Scheme is a guide to the information we routinely publish or intend to publish. It includes:
- the classes of information which we publish or intend to publish
- how we publish this information (or how we intend to do so)
- whether information is provided free or for a charge
The term 'published' is not limited to information that we produce in paper form; it includes information made publicly available, therefore our Publication Scheme includes information available on our website.
We are committed to reviewing the contents of the scheme annually to ensure that it is relevant, up to date, user-friendly and as helpful as possible.
Our scheme commits us to:
- publish or otherwise make available, information, including environmental information, which is held by us
- specify the information which is held by us
- publish or otherwise make available, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme
- produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public
- review and update on a regular basis the information we make available under this scheme
- produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made available
- make this Publication Scheme available to the public
Our scheme aims to:
- provide the public with a single point of reference for the information that we make available to the public, or intend to make available to the public in the future
- greatly improve the public's accessibility to information that we have about the services we provide, functions we undertake and the decisions we make
- develop a greater culture within South Kesteven of openness and transparency to members of the public
Information not covered by the scheme
If you have searched the Publication Scheme and cannot find what you are looking for, you can make a request in writing for information held under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) and Environmental Information Regulations (EIR).
You can also access personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.