Stubton Parish Council submitted its proposed Neighbourhood Development Plan to South Kesteven District Council in August 2014.
In accordance with the amended Town and Country Planning Act 1990, the District Council has made an initial assessment of the Neighbourhood Plan and the supporting documents and is satisfied that these comply with the specified criteria.
Colin Blundel BSc (Hons) MSc DipTP MRTPI was, with the agreement of Stubton Parish Council, appointed as the independent examiner for the Stubton Neighbourhood Plan.
The council received the independent examiner's report on the Stubton Neighbourhood Plan on 13 January 2015. The examiner's report can be viewed/downloaded below. The report explores the issues raised through the representations received on the plan that was submitted for examination.
The examiner concludes that the plan and its policies, if modified in accordance with the recommendations set out in his report, meets the "basic conditions" and other legal requirements. Consequently he recommends to the district council that the Stubton Neighbourhood Plan should, subject to the modifications, be submitted to referendum. He also recommends that the referendum should be based on the neighbourhood area covered by the plan.
The district council's Cabinet will consider the examiner's report at a future meeting and decide whether to proceed to a referendum on the basis of the examiner's recommendations.
Consultation on the proposed Neighbourhood Plan
You can view the consultation documents below:
- Stubton Neighbourhood Plan [5Mb]
- Stubton Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement [938kb]
- Stubton Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement [1Mb]
- Stubton Neighbourhood Plan - Strategic Environmental Assessment - Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report [1Mb]
- Stubton Neighbourhood Plan - Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Determination [331kb]
- Stubton Neighbourhood Plan - Landscape Character Assessment [4Mb]
- Public Notice [266kb]
Information on earlier stages of the Stubton Neighbourhood Plan preparation is available on the Stubton village website >>