GAMBLING ACT 2005
Our responsibility covers:
- the processing of permits and licences in respect of premises, such as pubs, clubs, betting shops, bingo halls and family and adult gaming centres (amusement arcades)
- registering small lotteries
- receiving temporary and occasional use notices
- maintaining a register of permits and licences
- hearing of applications for reviews under the Gambling Act 2005
To make an application, please click on the button below.Apply for lottery registration
Please download the relevant application form or guidance below.
Please see our Gambling Act Statement of Principles below.