Find out about alcohol, entertainment and leisure licensing, including how to apply for a licence, when you need a licence, how we process your application and more.
The following licences comply with the regulations under the Licensing Act 2003.
Please click on this link Objecting to or supporting a licence application if you would like to make a representation about an application, if you are objecting or putting forward concerns to any other licence please do not use this form, but send an email Licensing@southkesteven.gov.uk or submit it in writing.
This policy provides clarity to applicants, interested parties and responsible authorities on how this licensing authority determines applications.
Our duty under the Licensing Act 2003 is to carry out its functions to promote the four licensing objectives.
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- public safety
- the prevention of public nuisance
- the protection of children from harm
This document sets out the policies and principles that we will apply to all places selling or providing:
- regulated entertainment
- late night refreshment
- pubs and night-clubs
- restaurants serving alcohol
- restaurants and takeaways open between 11.00pm and 5.00am
- guest houses
- private members clubs and social clubs
- theatre and amateur dramatic groups
- cinema operators
- organisers of temporary events
- community events
- retail sale of alcohol
- supply of alcohol by or on behalf of a club, or to the order of a member of a club
- provision of regulated entertainment
- a performance of a play
- an exhibition of a film
- an indoor sporting event
- boxing or wrestling entertainment
- a performance of live music
- any playing of recorded music
- a performance of dance
- provision of facilities for making music
- provision of facilities for dancing
- other similar entertainment
- provision of late night refreshment
For further information before making your applications, please see our guidance for applicants below.For information on paying your Annual Licence Fee, please see our guidance for Licensees below.