Registration for the Lincolnshire Energy Switch Scheme is now open!
- Registration opened on 6 December 2016
- Auction date - 14 February 2017
- Personal offers will be sent from 27 February 2017
- Acceptance period for the offers ends on 28 March 2017
How the Lincolnshire Energy Switch works
- Residents register their interest in the scheme to look for a cheaper energy tariff for gas and/or electricity. All you need is your latest energy bill and contact details. It is free to register and there is no obligation to switch.
- At the end of the registration period an auction will be held with energy providers to find out which one will provide the best price to supply energy to the households that have registered.
- You will be sent a personal offer - it is up to you whether you accept it and choose to switch or not.
The more people who register the bigger the potential savings for everyone. Up to five households can register using one email address, so make sure you mention this to your neighbours, friends and relatives and help out if you have internet access but they don't.
But I don't use gas or electricity for heating
If you use heating oil, have you considered joining a bulk oil buying scheme? For further information visit the Community Lincs website >>