I own my property (Victim of harassment or threats?)

If you are in immediate danger - dial 999 and speak to the Police

To  get advice after being threatened or harassed or if you are worried - dial 101 and speak to the Police.

Alternatively, you can seek legal advice from the Citizens Advice or find a solicitor or legal adviser in your area.