Problems, help and advice

Are you on a low income and need help with paying for your rent?

You may qualify for housing benefit or Universal Credit. To see if you can get this help, which will depend on your personal and financial circumstances, you would need to have an assessment done by the housing benefit/Universal Credit department.

Do you need help with the deposit and rent in advance?

You may be able to receive help if you are homeless or potentially homeless through our rent deposit loan scheme. Alternatively help is available through Lincolnshire Credit Union who provide loans.

Have you paid a deposit to a landlord?

You need to make sure that your money is protected. Click on the link below for more information about this.