If you, your friends, relatives or anyone living in or visiting your property causes a nuisance to others, you are breaking the conditions of your tenancy agreement and could lose your home.
Anti-social behaviour is defined by law as "Acting in a manner that caused or was likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to one or more persons not of the same household."
- animal nuisance
- criminal damage including graffiti
- serious noise problems
- verbal abuse
- racial/domestic abuse
- using the property for criminal, immoral or illegal purposes
- selling, producing or using illegal drugs
- using the property to store stolen goods
- abandoned vehicles
- inappropriate parking of vehicles
For further information take a look at our booklet below.
Two Estate Management teams cover the North and South of the district. View our map of the areas >>
|Telephone||0800 183 0279|