Appointments can be made by contacting our Customer Service Centre on 01476 40 60 80. This provides you with a booked slot in which to view pre-prepared electronic documents in a dedicated area of the Customer Service Centre.
Appointments are available Mondays - Thursdays during working hours.
There is no fee for this service, but the information provided is not as detailed as that given in response to an official LLC1 enquiry and is not accompanied by an Official Certificate.
Please note the following before attending your appointment:
- details of the property you wish to search against should be provided to us at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment and will be requested at the time of booking
- a plan is required based on the current OS detail, clearly showing the extent of the property you are searching against. The search address and plan should be sent to us as soon as possible after you have booked
- it is the responsibility of the person carrying out the search to identify relevant information and make notes. Council staff can only offer factual clarification on matters
- you can inspect the registers, but you cannot copy this information, using cameras, mobile phones, digital pens or USB memory sticks, as this would breach copyright
- details of planning applications and building regulations can be viewed electronically during your visit, if you have any queries about this please contact the relevant team on 01476 40 60 80
- we keep an up to date records of enforcements which can be made available on request to the Land Charges team