Park homes, caravans and campsites

Under the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960, an occupier of land must hold a site licence in order for it to be used as a caravan site.

To apply for, transfer or change a caravan or camp site licence, please click on the links below.

Apply for a caravan licence (GOV.UK) Apply to licence a camp site (GOV.UK)

Current fees and charges

Further information and guidance