Extra support - discretionary housing payments

Receiving benefit but need extra support?

Discretionary Payments (DP) allows us to make additional payments to people who receive Housing Benefit/Universal credit and/or Council Tax Support, who appear to need further help with rent and/or council tax payments.

These are not intended to be long term ongoing payments. They are awarded on a short term basis while you take action to improve your circumstances.

Click on the button below to apply for extra support.

Apply for extra support