Extra help available
Extra help and advice is available if:
- You feel you need extra support.
- Are vulnerable due to age.
- Are leaving care, an institution or homeless unit.
- Have learning difficulties.
- Use Mental Health Services.
We can help and advise you on:
- Setting up a home.
- Moving to permanent accommodation.
- Equipping and furnishing your home.
- Individual living skills.
- Health issues.
- Budgeting and debts.
- Your tenancy.
- Training and education.
- Employment opportunities.
This service is provided by us, East Lindsey District Council and Betterlives.
How you can get extra help
Following a referral by our officers an initial visit and assessment is made. An agreed support plan is then reviewed regularly.