Is anything preventing you from getting involved?
We often get questions from tenants who are worried about something that they feel stops them from taking part in our resident involvement activities. There are lots of ways we can help to ensure that you can get involved, no matter what your personal circumstances are.
In this article
- I don't have a car, how do I get to the meetings?
- I can't afford to take part, I'm on a limited budget
- I've got young children, what do I do?
- I'm a carer, what do I do?
- Will my disability prevent me from getting involved?
- I work during the day, I can't attend meetings
- I don't have the knowledge or the training to get involved
- I'm a leaseholder, what opportunities are there for me to get involved?
How do I get involved?
01476 40 60 80