Health and well being
Here we have listed some of the health organisations in and around our area.
Below you will find a list of useful links for a number of health organisations. We have included links for doctors, dentists and others. We have included links we think you will find most useful however please feel free to let us know if there are others using our Comments Form.
Doctors & Hospitals
- Hospitals and GP Surgeries
- Lincolnshire Teaching PCT
- Peterborough District Hospital - 01733 874 000
- Grantham Hospital - 01476 565 232
- Stamford Hospital - 01780 764 151
- Doctors out of hours emergency number - 08450 450 281
- St Mary's Medical Centre Stamford - 01780 764 121
- Sheep Market Surgery Stamford - 08444 996 624
- Fields & Livingstone Stamford - 01780 763 308
- Hereward Practice Bourne - 01778 393 399
- Galletly Practice Bourne - 01778 562 200
- Deepings Health Centre - 01778 579 000
- Castle Bytham Surgery - 01780 410 205
- Corby Glen Surgery - 01476 550 251
- Market Cross Surgery, Corby Glen - 01476 550 056
- Rippingale - 01778 440 661
- Billingborough - 01529 240 234
- Grantham Dentists
- Richardson & Williams Stamford - 01780 755 005
- Bradley, Coups and Caplan Stamford - 01780 762 182
- Bridge House Market Deeping - 01778 342 215
- Lincolnshire Births, Marriages & Deaths
- Red Cross (medical equipment loan) - 01780 480 599
Good Life Guide
Please find below a PDF of the 2nd edition of the Good Life Guide. This edition was published in January 2010 and includes information on a range of topics from crime prevention to benefits and money.
This guide is free of charge and aims to help people who are thinking about retirement or those already enjoying their golden years to do so safely and independently.
|[1Mb]||NHS Good Life Guide||NHS Good Life Guide|
The documents in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). You will need Acrobat Reader to view these files which can be downloaded from the Adobe website free of charge.