Skip to content

Reporting Anti social Behaviour

If you are experiencing anti-social behaviour there are various ways you can report it. You can visit, telephone, email or write to your local office.

If you are a Council tenant or are reporting a complaint about a Council tenant please report it here. If your report is about an owner occupier or a private tenant please report to the .

You can report any problems you are having anonymously but please remember we may not be able to investigate the complaint fully if we have limited information and we would not be able to keep you informed of any progress made.

You can help us by:

How to contact us

We have two Estate Management teams covering the North & South of the district.

If you live in the North of the district you can email us at
If you live in the South of the district you can email us at

If you are not sure which area you live in, click pdf icon here [442kb] to view a map.

You can contact our neighbourhood services team on 0800 183 0279, or email us at the addresses above or complete an enquiry form.

Back to [A to Z of services]