Reporting Anti social Behaviour
If you are experiencing anti-social behaviour there are various ways you can report it. You can visit, telephone, email or write to your local office.
If you are a Council tenant or are reporting a complaint about a Council tenant please report it here. If your report is about an owner occupier or a private tenant please report to the Community Safety Team.
You can report any problems you are having anonymously but please remember we may not be able to investigate the complaint fully if we have limited information and we would not be able to keep you informed of any progress made.
You can help us by:
- Not retaliating to any incident of anti-social behaviour.
- Keeping an accurate record of the date, time and nature and consequences of any incident (including the names of witnesses).
- Reporting crimes, serious anti-social behaviour or vandalism to the Police at the time it is occurring or discovered or as soon as possible afterwards. Please ask for an incident or crime number when you report the incident as this will help us in our investigations.
- Following the advice that we give you.
- Acting as a witness in any legal proceedings that we take.
How to contact us
We have two Estate Management teams covering the North & South of the district.
If you are not sure which area you live in, click here [442kb] to view a map.
You can contact our neighbourhood services team on 0800 183 0279, or email us at the addresses above or complete an enquiry form.
Back to [A to Z of services]