Skip to content

How do I pay my Building Regulation fees?


Online payments portal


Phone Displays a larger version of this image in a new browser window

01476 40 60 80 (option 1 ex 1085)


Send in a copy of the application, together with the required fee, to Building Control Services, Council Offices, St Peter's Hill, Grantham NG31 6PZ, or hand deliver at one of the Council offices.

Back to [A to Z of services]