Skip to content


We can apply for an Injunction at County Court to stop a behaviour that is shown to be public nuisance. An Injunction prohibits that person from continuing to cause public nuisance and from entering an area where nuisance has been committed. Injunctions may also contain other prohibitions designed to prevent anti-social behaviour.

Anti-social behaviour injunctions (ASBO's) can be taken under the Housing Act 1996 and are used where anti-social behaviour is capable of causing nuisance or annoyance to any person, and, directly or indirectly relates to, or affects the housing management functions of the Landlord.

What you can do

If you are experiencing problems with anti-social behaviour, or have any concerns about it, or other community safety issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Feel free to use the diary sheet below to record your incident and then, please contact us. You may find the guidance leaflet useful or you could visit the Incident Diary page for more information.

Back to [A to Z of services]