Your Tenancy Agreement
Your tenancy agreement is very important. It is a legal contract which tells you our responsibilities and what you can expect from us and your responsibilities and what we will expect from you. It is important that you read your agreement carefully. If there is anything you don't understand please ask us. You may need to refer to your signed copy - so please keep it safe.
If you or someone acting on your behalf has given us false information to get the tenancy we can repossess the property.
We will expect all new tenants to sign a Good Neighbour Agreement setting out our responsibilities as well as the behaviour we expect from our tenants.
Our responsibilities to you
- Carry out repairs and improvements to your home – see booklets below for more detail
- Listen to your views about our services and any proposed changes to the services we provide – resident involvement.
- Let you know about any changes we want to make to your tenancy agreement.
- Carry out safety checks of gas/appliances in your home
In this article:
- Your Responsibilities
- Extra help available
- Types of tenancies
- What happens to the tenancy when someone dies?
- Can I give my tenancy to someone else?
How to contact us:
You can contact our Housing Management team on 01476 406373 or 01476 406084, or email us at email@example.com
Back to [A to Z of services]