Submit an application online
You can submit a planning application to us via the Planning Portal application service. The Planning Portal is the Government's official planning website.
This service allows you to complete applications for consents including:
- Planning permission
- Lawful development certificates
- Listed building consent
- Conservation area consent
Benefits of using the Planning Portal application service include:
- Online application is straightforward and secure. The online process guides you through applications with help available at each stage.
- Save your work and break away at any time. When you return to the application your previous entries will be waiting for you.
- Save on costs of paper and postage when making copies of your application and supporting documents - and cut your carbon footprint at the same time.