Your tenancy agreement
Your tenancy agreement is very important. It is a legal contract which tells you our responsibilities and what you can expect from us and your responsibilities and what we will expect from you.
It is important that you read your agreement carefully. If there is anything you don't understand please ask us. You may need to refer to your signed copy - so please keep it safe.
If you or someone acting on your behalf has given us false information to get the tenancy we can repossess the property.
We will expect all new tenants to sign a Good Neighbour Agreement setting out our responsibilities as well as the behaviour we expect from our tenants.
Our responsibilities to you
- Carry out repairs and improvements to your home - see booklets below for more detail
- Listen to your views about our services and any proposed changes to the services we provide - resident involvement.
- Let you know about any changes we want to make to your tenancy agreement.
- Carry out safety checks of gas/appliances in your home
In this article:
- Your Responsibilities
- Types of tenancies
- What happens to the tenancy when someone dies?
- Can I give my tenancy to someone else?
|[16kb]||Alterations Letter||Alterations Letter|
|[147kb]||Tenants Handbook 1 - Introduction||Introduction|
|[3Mb]||Tenants Handbook 2 - Tenancy Agreement||Tenancy Agreement|
|[9Mb]||Tenants Handbook 3 - Estate Management||Estate Management|
|[1Mb]||Tenants Handbook 4 - Paying your rent||Paying your rent|
|[2Mb]||Tenants Handbook 5 - Repairs to your home||Repairs to your home|
|[229kb]||Tenants Handbook 6 - Improvements to your home||Improvements to your home|
|[5Mb]||Tenants Handbook 7 - Being a good neighbour||Being a good neighbour|
|[278kb]||Tenants Handbook 8 - Getting involved||Getting involved|
|[2Mb]||Tenants Handbook 10 - Customer Feedback||Customer feedback|
|[1013kb]||Tenants Handbook 11 - Useful numbers||Useful numbers|
The documents in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). You will need Acrobat Reader to view these files which can be downloaded from the Adobe website free of charge.