We may not have collected your bin on your collection day for one of the following reasons:
- Wrong bin - you may have put the wrong bin out, please check your collection day here http://www.southkesteven.gov.uk/bincollectionday
- Contamination - you may have placed items in your recycling or garden waste bins that cannot be accepted. If this is the case, the crews may have left a tag on the bin to let you know. You will need to remove the item/s before the next scheduled collection. Please click here to double check what can go in each bin http://www.southkesteven.gov.uk/bins
- Side waste / extra bags - we are unable to collect side waste or extra bags with black bins. All waste presented for this round must be placed into the bin, the crews will not return for bags that were left at the side. We are able to accept extra recycling, this can be placed or folded alongside your silver bin. If bagged, it must be placed in clear or white bags, black bags are not acceptable
- Wrong place - your bin was not placed at the boundary of your property for collection (this is not a requirement for residents using our assisted collection scheme.)
- Wrong time - your bin was not out for collection by 7:30am on your collection day. If it was placed out after this time and the collection has taken place, we will not return.
Crews may not always carry out their rounds in the same order, so may come at a different time than usual on occasion
If your bin has not been collected for one of these reasons, you will be made aware as you go through the process below and we will not be able to return to collect your bin.
Any information that is voluntarily submitted through our online forms will only be used for the purposes for which it was intended. All information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018
Further details on this are available via the following link http://www.southkesteven.gov.uk/privacynotice
To report a missed waste bin, please click on the button below:MISSED BIN COLLECTION