South Kesteven District Council is carrying out a Community Governance Review to decide if a new parish or town council should be set up for Grantham and if any parts of the neighbouring parishes should be included in any new council.
A key part of any Community Governance Review is public consultation. During this process we want to hear from local residents, business owners and organisations within the area of scope of the review. The first stage consultation closed on 22 April 2022.
The Council is now considering all of the feedback received during the first stage of consultation.
The Council will consider all feedback received during the consultation period before making draft recommendations. These will then be subject to further consultation before final recommendations are published and considered by councillors.
Full information about the review, including the terms of reference can be found below:
- Stage 1 Consultation Responses [10Mb]
- Stage 1 Consultation Email Responses [124kb]
- Stage 1 Consultation Information document [1Mb]
- Stage 1 Consultation Survey document [893kb]
- Map A [2Mb] - Map showing the unparished area of Grantham and the boundaries with surrounding parishes
- Supplementary information about parish and town councils
Table [329kb] showing the services provided and precepts charged by other town councils in South Kesteven
Map B [1Mb] - Map showing the development sites, Grantham district ward boundaries and neighbouring parishes
- Terms of Reference - Grantham CGR [1Mb] (which includes the indicative timetable)
- Notice of Community Governance Review [113kb]
Alternative formats are available on request in audio, large print and Braille from South Kesteven District Council 01476 40 60 80 or via firstname.lastname@example.org