Blue badge scheme
The Blue Badge scheme allows drivers or passengers with severe mobility problems to park close to where they need to go.
Local authorities process blue badge applications in accordance with the DfT guidelines. Information can be found here:
Bus pass information
You can apply for an older person's bus pass for free travel on the bus anywhere in England during off-peak times.
You can apply for a disabled person's bus pass if you live in Linconshire and meet the Coyunty Council criteria.
- You're blind or partially sighted
- You're profoundly or severely deaf
- You're without speech or have severe communication difficulty
- You have 'substantial and long-term walking diffculties'
- You're without the use of both arms
- You've a learning disability which includes significant impairment of intelligence and social functioning
- You're likely to be refused a driving licence for medical reasons
Please note: The diagnosis of a particular condition is not normally sufficient to demonstrate eligibility; further information will be required as to how severely the condition impacts on your ability to walk or travel by bus.