Report An Abandoned Vehicle
We remove and destroy (if necessary) abandoned vehicles
We assess the condition of the vehicle within 5 working days. Reasons we may decide a vehicle is abandoned include:
- seeing an invalid tax disc
- if the vehicle is in poor condition / appears vandalised
- there is no apparent owner
- if the DVLA registered keeper does not remove the vehicle within 3 days after being contacted by us
We affix a notice to the vehicle to give the owner adequate time to arrange for its' removal. If we are not contacted by the registered keeper, or the vehicle is not removed, we may then arrange for it to be removed and destroyed by our contractor.
How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
What do we need to know?
Please try to inform us of:
- is there a valid tax disc