COVID-19 -- Advice for Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Drivers and Operators
Guidance from the Department of Transport (DfT) is that Taxis and private hire vehicles can continue to work. But the advice is absolutely clear: Stay alert. We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
• stay at home as much as possible
• work from home if you can
• limit contact with other people
• keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
• wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.