If you are reporting a noise nuisance you need to tell us the following:
- where the noise in coming from - so the address
- a description of the noise
- details of the noise - time of day it sounds
- how often the noise disturbance occurs
- if it is a car alarm - the vehicle registration
We will not disclose any personal information about who has made a complaint . However, If enforcement action is taken and the case goes to court you may be asked to provide a witness statement and/or appear in court. You do not have to appear if you do not want to but it may help the case if you do.
You should continue to keep a noise diary - recording the dates and times of the noise, how it affects you and start and end times.
Report a noise nuisance
|Telephone||01476 40 60 80|
If the noise is associated with anti-social behaviour, please see information on how to report this to us >>