If you are experiencing problems with anti-social behaviour, have any concerns about it or other community safety issues, please do not hesitate to contact us >>

If the anti-social behaviour relates to council property, or other registered social landlord (housing association) property, please contact the housing officer who covers your area or make a complaint online >>

For other kinds of anti-social behaviour, such as criminal activity, you should contact the police - use 101 if it is not an emergency (call 999 if it is an emergency).