Noisy neighbours

Report noisy neighbour related issues online.

The range of noise problems we deal with includes:

  • loud music
  • domestic noise such as DIY
  • barking dogs

You can report noisy neighbour related issues to us online, please click on the button below.

Report noisy neighbours

The range of noise problems we don't deal with includes:

  • noisy vehicles
  • anti-social behaviour in the street

These issues are dealt with by Lincolnshire Police.

If the problem relates to a council property/tenant our neighbourhoods team will be able to help you. More information >>

Please see our environmental health noise page for information on the following:

  • construction sites
  • pubs and clubs
  • intruder alarms
  • commercial premises